Within one of the world’s most spectacular national parks, Hotel Las Torres offers one of the most unique wildlife experiences in all of South America — a chance to track pumas with an expert guide, observe the big cats in their natural habitat, and capture the unique moment with your camera.
Along the way, you’ll have the chance to learn about other local wildlife and experience first-hand the most incredible mountains on the planet, while savoring the comfort and warmth of Hotel Las Torres.
Las Torres is conducting six Puma Encounter Programs between October 2019 and April 2020. Rates range from US$3,134 per person sharing a double room during the low season to US$5,565 per person in a single during the high season.
The program includes:
- Regular transfers to and from Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales (Chile) or Calafate (Argentina).
- Bilingual guides Spanish/English (ask for quote of other languages).
- All excursions inside Torres del Paine National Park (excluding cruises).
- National park entrance fee.
- Open Bar.
- Accommodation in superior room.
- A 20% discount at Hotel Las Torres spa
- All meals.
- Satellite wi-fi.
Tags: Big cats, Patagonia all-inclusive, Puma, Puma Encounters, South American wildlife