Based around the entire Serengeti-Mara ecosystem rather than a single park in Tanzania or Kenya, Cheli & Peacock’s seven-day Mara-Serengeti Combo Flying Safari combines two iconic wildlife destinations into one incredible adventure.
Internationally renowned for the greatest wildlife spectacle on the planet, Serengeti National Park and adjacent Masai Mara National Reserve offer the world’s the ultimate “wildlife show” when the annual migration of millions of wildebeest, zebra and antelope – followed closely by lions, leopards and other predators – is in full swing.
The animals are definitely awesome, especially for those who visit during the Great Migration. But the overnight digs are also out of this world: Elewana’s Elephant Pepper Camp in Kenya, as well as Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp and Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp across the border in Tanzania.
Elephant Pepper Camp: Located in the Mara North Conservancy, the heart of the Masai Mara ecosystem, this camp is the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of the Mara. With over 450 bird species and both resident and transient populations of lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and giraffe, to name a few, the plains are dense with game.
Serengeti & Grumeti Reserve (Tanzania)
Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp: Situated in the central Serengeti Plains, the camp is ideally situated to offer superlative access to the annual migration and the Big Five with sweeping views overlooking Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and the endless plains.
Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp: Offers a secluded location that provides uninterrupted wildlife viewing and easy access to the northern migration.
- Prime wildlife viewing
- Interact with authentic, traditional & colorful tribal communities
- Conservation and community opportunities via Elewana’s Land & Life Foundation
- Maasai cultural visits
Day 1-3: Elephant Pepper Camp, Mara North Conservancy
Day 4-6: Serengeti Pioneer Camp, Serengeti
Day 7-9: Serengeti Migration Camp, Northern Serengeti
Day 10: Depart
Green Season: 01 Apr – 31 May
Mid Season: 05 Jan – 31 Mar and 01 Nov – 19 Dec
High Season: 01 Jun – 31 Oct and 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2020
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- National park & conservancy fees
- Safari activities including game drives, bush picnics, sundowners, guided bush walks (Elephant Pepper Camp)
- Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
- Airport & airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- All statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional safari activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees