For those who know exactly when they want to hike the “W” Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park, Fantástico Sur is now offering guaranteed fixed departure dates for its guided treks along the legendary South American trail.
Guaranteed with a minimum of two people and a maximum of six, you can book your clients on five-day, four-night treks that kick off on Monday or Saturday during the summer season:
Nov 6 Nov 11
Dec 4 Dec 9
Jan 15 Jan 27
Feb 12 Feb 24
Mar 19 Mar 31
Day 1: Transfer to Torres del Paine, accommodation in Refugio Torre Central.
Day 2: Trekking to Base Torres, accommodation in Refugio El Chileno or Torre Central.
Day 3: Trekking to Los Cuernos, accommodation in Refugio Los Cuernos or Domos
Day 4: Trekking to French Valley, accommodation in Refugio Paine Grande.
Day 5: Trekking to Grey Glacier (roundtrip) followed by ferry across Lake Pehoe and return transfer to Puerto Natales.
The trips include:
- Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Four nights accommodation at Fantástico Sur’s comfy refugios mountain camps (shared rooms with bunk beds; sheets, towels, shampoo and soap provided).
- Roundtrip bus transport from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine.
- Connecting transfer from Portería Laguna Amarga to the Wecome Center at Sector Las Torres.
- Lake Pehoé ferry crossing from Paine Grande Sector to Pudeto to connect with the bus to Natales.
- All meals (dinner, breakfast and packed lunch box).
Not included are medical insurance, drinks or services not otherwise indicated.
The rate for these fixed date departures US$1,380 per person. This rate is only available to foreign travelers; upon check-in all travelers must present passport and immigration card in order to avoid being charged a 19% sales tax in Chilean pesos.
Travelers with Saturday departures can collect their vouchers, tickets and maps from the Fantástico Sur Counter at the Rodoviario (Bus Station) in Puerto Natales on the day before or the morning of the start of their trip.
Those starting on Monday should inform Fantástico Sur ahead of time where they are spending the night in Puerto Natales so the company can arrange delivery of reservation documents to your hotel.