From national parks with wild tigers and elephants to fairy-tale forts, colorful villages and adventurous waterways, India has something to entertain, inspire and educate your children.
India is very family friendly and trips with Creative Travel are designed with your children’s interests in mind at a pace based on the children’s ages. The older the children, the more we pack into the itinerary.
Favorite trips for families include:
- The classic circuit of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with its forts and palaces, stories of battles and tales of romance.
- A trip to south India, Sri Lanka or the Maldives islands for a beach vacation, combined with a safari and visits to various wildlife sanctuaries.
- Visits to spice plantations, ancient markets and the fascinating backwaters of Karala.
- A trip on the India railways (one of the largest networks in the world) including mainline trains as well as old steam powered engines.
Creative can build unique family experiences into almost any trip. These might include, for example:
- getting up close and personal with elephants with an opportunity to feed, bathe and paint their faces;
- learning how to compete in local kite-flying competitions;
- riding camels;
- learn to play cricket like a pro;
- becoming a junior ranger.
Contact us for more information!