Now travelers can combine Cusco and Machu Picchu with a Jungle Experiences cruise in the Amazon — without flying via Lima — thanks to new direct flights on LATAM Airlines.
Operating between July and September, the new service between Cusco in the High Andes and the Amazon metropolis of Iquitos takes around two hours.
The flights are ideal for travelers who want to take advantage of special offers on select July, August and September cruises in the Amazon rain-forest aboard the Jungle Experiences riverboat fleet.
- Cusco-Iquitos: Departures Mondays and Fridays at 8:10 AM, arriving in Iquitos at 10:20 AM.
- Iquitos-Cusco: Departures Mondays and Fridays at 11:11 AM, arriving in Cusco at 1.04 PM.
Amazon Adventure Cruises aboard La Perla
- US$300 savings per person, one free night at the Double Tree by Hilton in Iquitos, and free domestic flight on select departures.
- Early Booking Discount of up to US$250 per person on cruise reservations made at least six months prior to departure.
Amazon Luxury Cruise aboard Zafiro
- US$400 savings per person, one free night at El Pardo Double Tree by Hilton in Lima, and free domestic flight on select departures.
Tags: Amazon Adventure Cruises aboard La Perla, Amazon Luxury Cruise aboard Zafiro, Cusco to Machu Picchu, Jungle Experiences, new direct flights on LATAM