Bali-based SeaTrek Sailing Adventures is offering a special discount rate on cruises from Bali to Komodo National Park — visiting the exotic islands of Lombok and Sumbawa along the way — on our Dances, Dragons & Magical Lakes cruises in April, May and June 2018.
These adventurous seven day/eight night cruises are normally US$2,990 per person. But anyone who pays full rate can bring along a second person to share their cabin at half price — for a total saving of 25%.
Among the many highlights of this cruise are:
- Encountering the mighty Komodo dragons — the world’s largest lizards — in their natural habitat
- Snorkeling the kaleidoscopic coral reefs of the Komodo National Park
- Swimming with giant manta rays
- Experience a variety of fascinating local cultures
- Making a sacred wish as you swim in a volcanic lake
- See the real Indonesia from the deck of a traditional wooden sailing ship
For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
** Offer is based on twin-share space available and only via direct bookings with SeaTrek. Must mention this spring special at time of booking.