Bali-based SeaTrek Sailing Adventures is offering an exciting and educational opportunity for families this June (2018) — special rates on two of our adventurous Dances, Dragons & Magical Lakes cruises between Bali and Komodo National Park in eastern Indonesia.
Pay for two adults and bring one child (aged 15 and under) for free in a shared cabin . . . or pay for two adults and bring two or three kids (aged 15 and under) for just US$600 per child. **
Among the highlights of this seven night/eight day cruise are:
- Seeing the mighty Komodo dragons in their natural habitat
- Snorkelling the kaleidoscopic coral reefs of Komodo National Park
- Swimming with giant manta rays
- Encountering a range of fascinating local cultures
- Making a sacred wish as you swim in a magical volcanic lake
- Discovering the real Indonesia from the deck of a traditional wooden sailing ship
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Offer is based on twin-share space available and only via direct bookings with SeaTrek. Must mention this spring special at time of booking.