Why wait until the southern hemisphere summer when you can savor the majesty of Chile’s Torres del Paine during the spring, thanks to a new special rate at Hotel Las Torres at the base of the legendary mountain range.
Anyone who books one of the wilderness lodge’s all-inclusive programs for at least four nights between September 15 to October 31 (2017) now gets a fifth night absolutely free.
Sure the weather is a little colder in the spring. But the wild flowers are blooming in the forest and pampas, there are far less people than during the summer high season, baby animals are being born, and the granite peaks still wear their fresh blanket of winter snow.
The spring package includes:
• Transfers to/from Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales (Chile) or Calafate (Argentina).
• Visit the Cerro Negro Ranch en route from Punta Arenas.
• Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
• All meals.
• Open bar and house spirits.
• All excursions inside the national park (booked in advance).
• Bilingual Spanish/English guides (ask about other languages).
• Free wi-fi (in common areas).
• Accommodation in superior room.
• A 20% discount on our spa treatments.The spring package includes:
Meanwhile, snatch a preview of what it’s like to visit Torres del Paine and stay at Hotel Las Torres on our new video — which won a 2016 Telly Award in the category of “Best Online Commercial for Travel/Tourism.”