In the wake of the global pandemic, Jungle Experiences is offering new reservation policies so that passengers can book their future passage through the Peruvian Amazon with flexibility and peace of mind.
Their new booking conditions allow passengers to book and postpone their trip free of charge.
Revised Terms And Conditions For New Reservations:
- Applicable to all new reservations made between now and June 30, 2020.
- Jungle Experiences offers to modify the reservation to any alternative departure through December 31, 2021, from the date of the confirmed reservation.
- Possibility of transferring to another Jungle Experiences cruise with full deposits deducted from the final payment. The final payment will be adjusted according to the chosen cruise, the time of year and the selected departure.
Revised Terms And Conditions For Existing Deposits And Reservations Fully Paid:
- Jungle Experiences offers to postpone the reservation to any alternative departure through December 31, 2020, on the same boat without additional charges.
- Jungle Experiences will maintain the original rate without additional charges for the postponed trip if the same cruise duration and the same ship are chosen.
- Guests who have already made full payments will not be charged any fees for modifying reservation dates.
Please contact Jungle Experiences if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.