Explore Kenya’s top game parks with Cheli & Peacock via the SkySafari Kenya Classic, an eight-day aerial safari that starts and ends in Nairobi with stops along the way at Amboseli, Meru and Masai Mara national parks.
- Experience three vastly different East African ecosystems while traveling in a luxury on an executive-level plane
- Encounter different species, including lesser seen and rare species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, gerenuk, lesser kudu, oryx, rhino and over 450 types of birds
- Discover Meru National Park, which boasts East Africa’s largest diversity of animal species
- Experience the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Come fact-to-face with some of Africa’s largest elephants in Amboseli National Park
- Interact with authentic, traditional and colorful tribal communities
- GREEN SEASON: 30 March – 31 May
- MID SEASON: 05 January – 29 March, 01 – 29 June, and 30 October – 16 December
- HIGH SEASON: 30 June – 29 October, 17 December – 04 January 2020
Arrive Nairobi, transfer to Hemingways Nairobi (1 night).
Hemingways Nairobi is an opulent luxury hotel with the ambiance of a country club. Located in the leafy suburb of Karen with lovely views over the scenic Ngong Hills and all of the facilities expected in a modern five-star hotel, including the very best of local and international cuisine.
Transfer to Wilson Airport for SkySafari flight to Elewana Tortilis Camp in Amboseli (2 nights).
Famed for its long-tusked elephants, views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and hundreds of species of birds, Amboseli National Park is a photographer’s heaven.
Elewana Tortilis Camp is located on the southwestern edge of the park, facing the mountain and overlooking its own private Kitirua Conservancy. The en-suite tents are spacious, comfortable and offer views of Kilimanjaro. Enjoy game drives in open-sided vehicles, exclusive access to Kitirua Conservancy, guided bush walks and stunning sundowners.
Days 4 – 5
SkySafari flight from Amboseli to Elewana Elsa’s Kopje in Meru (2 nights).
Meru National Park offers a diversity of animals unrivaled by any other park in East Africa.
Elewana Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted around the Mughwango Hill, a boutique lodge with individual open-fronted cottages that offer sweeping views over the Meru plains. The lodge is named after Elsa the Lioness from the legendary book and movie Born Free. Fish in local streams and meander back to camp on a night game drive, listening to the calls of the wild.
SkySafari flight from Meru to Elewana Sand River in Masai Mara (2 nights).
In a secluded location on the banks of the Sand River, Elewana Sand River Masai Mara is a tented lodge offering wildlife viewing off the beaten track.
Spacious tents feature plush furnishings, private deck and outdoor shower. Before or after your daily game drives, relax by the pool or take a book and lose yourself in your surroundings.
SkySafari return to Nairobi, followed by dinner en route to Nairobi International Airport.
Sadly, the end of your SkySafari. However, other plans can be made to visit East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, other safari destination, or departure for home.
- Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
- Full board accommodation at all safari properties
- Soft drinks, beer, house wine & select spirits at all properties
- Safari activities including day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast, sundowners
- Park & conservancy fees
- Flights in a SkySafari executive aircraft
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Nairobi airport transfers
- Dinner on Day 8.
- Premium beverages at all properties
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Any items of a personal nature
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees
- Spa & massage treatments
- Exclusive use of vehicle
Tags: "Masai Mara", Amboseli National Park, East African flying safari, Kenya Aerial Safari, Meru National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro