The United Republic of Tanzania has announced new entry fees to Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) effective from 1 July 2021. The new fees will affect all safaris traveling after this date, including existing, new and postponed safaris.
Please note the following:
- All figures are quoted in US Dollars and are inclusive of VAT.
- All additional park fee categories not listed above have not been amended.
- For Park Fees, the ‘High Season’ runs from 01/07/21 to 14/03/22 and 16/05/22 to 30/06/22; and the ‘Low Season’ from 15/03/22 to 15/05/22.
- For both Concession and Camping fees, the ‘High Season’ runs from 01/07/21 to 30/09/21; and the ‘Low Season’ runs from 01/10/21 to 30/06/22.
- Figures marked in bold show an increase in cost, and figures marked in italics denote a decrease in cost.
- Acronyms used: NP, National Park; Ad, Adult; Ch, Child.
In order to ensure that all bookings that travel from the 1 July 2021 are financially accurate, our team is editing all the relevant rates. We will be sure to provide you with any updates as we review the reservations.