New 2021 Entry Fees for Tanzania National ParksOctober 13, 2020 - 2 minutes read
The United Republic of Tanzania has announced new entry fees to Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) effective from 1 July 2021. The new fees will affect all safaris traveling after this date, including existing, new and postponed safaris.
Cheli + Peacock sends word the Tanzania’s national parks authority (TANAPA) recently introduced new entrance and camping fee at four parks — Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Nyere and Arusha. The good news is that most fees for Serengeti and Kilimanjaro remain unchanged.
The high season entrance fees at Arusha, Manyara and Tarangire were raised to US$59 per adult while the low season fee remains the same (US$53.10). The overnight camping fee at those three parks is now US$70.80 and US$59 (high season/low season) per adult.
Formerly called Selous Game Reserve, Nyere National Park now charges US$82.60 and US$70.80 (high season/low season) for adult entrance; US$78.80 and US$59 per adult for camping (high season/low season).
For park fees, the “High Season” runs from 01/07/21 to 14/03/22 and 16/05/22 to 30/06/22; the “Low Season” from 15/03/22 to 15/05/22.
For camping fees, the “High Season” runs from 01/07/21 to 30/09/21; the “Low Season” runs from 01/10/21 to 30/06/22.
Cheli + Peacock is combining these new fees into all their Tanzania safaris starting on or after July 1, 2021.
Please note the following:
- All figures are quoted in US Dollars and are inclusive of VAT.
- All additional park fee categories not listed above have not been amended.
- For Park Fees, the ‘High Season’ runs from 01/07/21 to 14/03/22 and 16/05/22 to 30/06/22; and the ‘Low Season’ from 15/03/22 to 15/05/22.
- For both Concession and Camping fees, the ‘High Season’ runs from 01/07/21 to 30/09/21; and the ‘Low Season’ runs from 01/10/21 to 30/06/22.
- Figures marked in bold show an increase in cost, and figures marked in italics denote a decrease in cost.
- Acronyms used: NP, National Park; Ad, Adult; Ch, Child.
In order to ensure that all bookings that travel from the 1 July 2021 are financially accurate, our team is editing all the relevant rates. We will be sure to provide you with any updates as we review the reservations.