Please take note of the below-updated entry requirements for Uganda, with effect 3rd September 2021.
1. All travellers (including children) irrespective of vaccination status or country of origin, are required to arrive with a negative PCR test done 72 hours prior to travel.
2. All travellers are required to submit the Test and Fly document prior to departure for Uganda.
3. On arrival, all travellers are required to undergo another PCR Test, at their own cost. Test results take up to 4 hours and travellers are advised to either wait at the testing centre or at a designated hotel.
4. Travellers who test negative are free to continue with their itinerary.
5. Travellers aged 18 years or older who test positive will be transported by the Ministry of Health to a designated isolation facility. Travellers under the age of 18, who test positive, will be allowed to isolate in a location of their choice with their parent or guardian.