Discovering Iguazu Falls

August 20, 2021 - 1 minute read

Taller than Niagara Falls and wider than Victoria Falls and Niagara Falls, the Iguazu Falls are shared by the Iguazu National Park (Argentina) and the Iguacu National Park (Brazil). 80% of the falls are located in Argentina while the remaining 20% of the falls are located on the Brazilian side.

This UNESCO World Heritage Site offers beautiful landscapes, a subtropical forest and is home to 450 species of birds. Among its flora and fauna we can find toucans, parrots, butterflies, orchids and endangered jaguars, among many others species.

Grand Hotels Lux features 2 hotels in Puerto Iguazu’s city: Iguazu Grand Resort and Panoramic Grand Hotel. Both of them are at a convenient location and offering a wide range of facilities and services to guarantee you and your loved ones an unforgettable experience.

During this webinar, Grand Hotels Lux will present you with everything about the location, how to get there and the best combinations when thinking of an ideal itinerary, either in winter or summer.

Let’s discover together one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!