Welcome to our luxurious retreat and wellness haven nestled in the breathtaking beauty of Bocas del Toro where pristine beaches, azure waters, and vibrant foliage create a serene and inspiring environment. The tranquil ambiance embraces you from the moment you arrive, transporting you to a world of luxury and tranquility.
This haven is meticulously designed to offer an exquisite blend of relaxation, rejuvenation, and natural splendor, providing and unparalleled escape for individuals seeking a transformative retreat experience.
Located in Kenya’s Ripoi Conservancy, Mara Siana is a small upscale safari camp in a stunning undiscovered area just outside Masai Mara National Reserve. Privacy, peace and quiet are assured at a camp with just six ensuite double tents (four kings and two twins). Join us to hear from Jackson Looseyia as he introduces the camp, for the first time!
Join us for an exciting webinar as we embark on a journey through immersive experiences in the enchanting Porto and Northern regions of Portugal.
What you will learn on this webinar:
1) Discover a curated selection of immersive experiences in Porto and Northern Portugal, each designed to create lasting memories for travelers.
2) Gain insights into the art of crafting filigree jewelry, one of Portugal’s most cherished traditions, and understand how it can be incorporated into travel itineraries.
3) Explore the world of fine wines through exclusive wine dinners hosted by vineyard owners and learn how to enhance your clients’ wine-tasting experiences.
4) Uncover the charm of Trás-os-Montes with guided donkey treks and find out how this unique activity can add a touch of magic to travel plans.
5) Learn about the picturesque Passadiços do Côa and its cultural significance, offering an ideal blend of nature and history for travelers.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
1) Tailor travel itineraries with a diverse range of immersive experiences in Porto and Northern Portugal, catering to different traveler preferences and interests.
2) Cater to different traveler preferences and interests.
3) Articulate the value of connecting travelers with authentic local experiences, fostering a deeper and more meaningful connection to the region.
Many guests want to see large icebergs once in their life. Greenland is considered the home of icebergs in the Northern Hemisphere, making it
the ideal destination to see icebergs. But Greenland doesn’t just offer icebergs and glaciers. In the webinar, learn more reasons that make a trip to West Greenland exciting and eventful. Also find out how you can get to know Greenland in an extraordinary way with the Iceland ProCruises team onboard the MS Seaventure.
About the Speaker Dietmar Schaeffer: Immediately after he finished school, he traveled to Iceland for the first time 30 years ago and was immediately fascinated by the far north. During his studies he traveled to Iceland, Greenland and Norway and since 1994 he has been traveling as a tour guide in these countries. In the year 2000, he gave up his job at the university and since then has completely devoted to tourism. Since 2008, he has been a regular tour guide, on-board lecturer and expedition leader on various ships in the North Atlantic Ocean and has published various books, e.g. to the eruption of the volcano Eyjafjallajökull.
The demand for Solo Travel is growing for individuals who are looking to cross off their bucket list items, on their own time. Emerging Destinations Americas portfolio has many great options for those independent travelers looking to explore Central and South American highlights such as the Uyuni Salt Flats (Bolivia), the Galápagos Islands (Ecuador), Atacama Desert and Patagonia (Chile), Bogota (Colombia) and Bocas Del Toro archipelago (Panama). Tune into our webinar to find some great suggestions on what your solo clients can experience when they’re ready to venture out on their own!