The Elewana Collection received a staggering 28 nominations across 20 different categories in the finals of the 2017 Safari Awards organized by the UK-based Good Safari Guide. No other African safari property group was even close to being nominated so many times by the 3,000 travel agents who participate in the awards voting each year.
Among the Elewana camps, lodges and hotels in Kenya that received nominations were:
- Elephant Pepper Camp in the categories of Kenya’s Best Value Safari Property, Best Safari Guiding Team and Best Ecologically Responsible.
- Loisaba Star Beds in the categories of Kenya’s Best Value Safari Property, Best Community Focused, Best Walking Safari and Most Romantic Safari Property.
- Lewa Safari Camp in the category of Kenya’s Best Safari Cuisine.
- Tortilis Camp in the category of Kenya’s Best Family Safari Experience.
- Elsa’s Kopje in the categories of Kenya’s Best Safari Spa/Retreat and Most Romantic Safari Property and Best Location.
- Loisaba Tented Camp in the category of Best Location.
In next month’s newsletter we’ll give you the Elewana Tanzania properties that captured 2017 Safari Awards.Tags: Kenya, Safaris