Located inside Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Avani Victoria Falls Resort offers free unlimited access to Africa’s legendary cascade. But there are plenty of other ways to while away your days at the resort.
- Melt your worries away with a choice of essential beauty and health treatments at the Avani spa, where carefully trained professionals will have you relaxed, recharged and refreshed in no time.
- Swim at what feels like the edge of the world in the Devil’s Pool. Look over the edge into the spray to see why they call the falls “the smoke that thunders.”
- Take a cable car over Batoka Gorge after an exhilarating whitewater rafting experience. Fly across the breath-taking falls in a helicopter. Soar above the cascade in a microlight aircraft.
- Step back in time and experience the majesty of the Zambezi River and gracious hospitality of a riverboat cruise.
- Experience authentic Zambian village life as residents take you on an up-close journey, with unique insights into their lifestyle.
The Day Activity Desk at Avani Victoria Falls Resort can arrange all of these and more.