Cheli & Peacock offers the ultimate safari experience — a chance to stay at two exclusive, privately owned and managed luxury villas at Masai Mara and Diani Beach.
These villa safaris are available families, groups or even couples who rave a romantic hideaway after a long day of game viewing or beach activities.
The 8-day/7-night adventure includes:
- The ultimate safari experience in two exclusive, privately owned and managed luxury villas
- Experience uninterrupted game viewing in the 7,000-acre Cottar’s Private Conservancy
- The soft white sand beaches and warm waters of the Indian Ocean as well as the diverse marine life and rich Swahili culture of the Kenyan coast
- Conservation and community opportunities via Cottar’s Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Interaction with authentic traditional and colorful tribal communities
Cottar’s Bush Villa (Masai Mara)
3 Nights Full Board and Activities
Set against a backdrop of the Olderikesi Hills, Cottar’s Bush Villa offers breathtaking views of the savanna plains that carry the great wildebeest migration. The property is rented only on an exclusive basis and comes with a dedicated staff of eight.
The villa sprawls across more than 10,000 square feet and features a large living room, dining room, a magnificent viewing deck, and five en-suite bedrooms, all with stunning views. There’s internet access throughout, as well as satellite TV and DVD powered with electric and solar energy. Dedicated game-drive vehicles and guides are provided to guests throughout their stay.
4 Nights Full Board and Activities
This Italian jewel, comprising three glamorous villas overlooking the exquisite Diani Beach, is a memorable place to stay. Everyone equipped with a private swimming pool, Beach Villa, Cliff Villa and Garden Villa were created and are hosted by the Molinaro family. With delicious cuisine and outstanding service as their hallmarks, hosts Marica and Fabrizio plan individual daily itineraries for their clients.
Enjoy the magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and swim in the pool, walk on the six-mile white, sandy beach, go snorkeling on the edge of the coral reef, explore the local craft markets, play golf at the nearby 18-hole course or visit the elephant sanctuary. Alfajiri really is a luxurious boutique destination.
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- National park and conservancy fees
- Day & night game drives, guided bush walks, Cottar’s Warrior School (kids’ program), bush meals & sundowners
- Coastal activities including Ngalawa (local African boat) coral reef or snorkeling excursions, massages, and cultural community visits, as well as the use of gym and sauna at a nearby property
- Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes.
- Champagne, luxury spirits & wines
- Additional activities not mentioned above
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees