VOLCANO Adventure, real Fire and Ice
Day 1 Arrive in Iceland
Upon arrival, take the fly bus coach to HOTEL ISLAND in Reykjavik. Take the rest of the day to explore the Northernmost capital in the world.
Day 2 VOLCANO Adventure
Visit the site of the active volcano eruption in Geldingardalir on the Reykjanes peninsula, just a 45-minute drive from the capital. It’s not often we get such a picturesque view of a volcanic eruption that is this accessible! Come and enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity to study and admire the geological wonders of Iceland.
Your small-group tour is included but we are able to offer several other ways to see the volcano at an additional charge including a private tour, helicopter tour and more! See details below.
Day 3 Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Black Sandy Beaches & Waterfalls
From brand new lava fields to ancient ice, today you will enjoy the sight of huge icebergs floating in the glacier lagoon after breaking off Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull. The lagoon produces a feeling of incredible tranquillity as the 1,000-1,500-year-old ice silently drifts into the lake and slowly melts away. We will also stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss, a waterfall you can walk behind, and the stunning Skógafoss waterfalls.
Day 4 Optional Activities
Today is the day to choose your own adventure which we are happy to book for you. Choose from the many activities we can offer below. You are also free to continue to explore the easily navigable Reykjavik on your own.
Day 5 Departure
Depending on your departure flight time you have free time until catching your transfer to the international airport.
PRICE starting from $ 790 per person
Included in price:
● Round trip fly bus transfer to/from the airport
● 4 nights at the 4* Hotel Island based on occupancy in dbl/twin standard room
● Daily breakfast
● Guided VOLCANO excursion – small group
● Guided Glacier Lagoon and South cost day tour
● LIVE VOLCANO ERUPTION
● GLACIER LAGOON
● FANTASTIC CITY HOTEL
● NORTHERNMOST CAPITAL IN THE WORLD
We’re here to make your Iceland trip a journey of a lifetime. Please let us know if you’d like to add on any additional activities/adventures to your trip.
● Extra night(s) at HOTEL ISLAND in Reykjavik
● Upgrade to private airport transfers
● HELICOPTER flight over the Volcano eruption
● Into the Glacier – man made ice tunnel in Iceland’s second largest glacier, Langjökull
● Glacier Adventure and snow mobile
● The Classic Golden Circle day tour – spouting hot springs, thundering waterfall, tectonic plates
● Blue Lagoon rejuvenating spa — The perfect way to start or end your journey!
● Guided Reykjavik City tour – northernmost capital of the world
● Vesman Island – “Pompey of the North”
● Midnight Sun tours
● Whale watching
● Puffin tour
● Horseback riding
● Quad Biking
● Hiking tours
About Iceland ProTravel
Iceland ProTravel has more than 25 years of experience in the MICE market. Snowmobiling, quad biking, helicopter riding, bathing in the Blue Lagoon, driving across endless glaciers in Super Jeeps and golfing under the midnight sun are not only dreams.
In addition to that, Iceland ProTravel offers individual travel packages that can be adapted to your needs, whether you are looking for a guided or self-drive tour, a horse riding, fishing or hiking trip, city breaks or one of our magical northern lights tours, we promise to plan your perfect vacation that suits your needs, interests and budget.