Cruce Andino is offering a special two days/one night passage starting at just US$290 per person for one-way trips between May and the end of September on its route across the Andes lake district between Chile and Argentina.
The end of winter and the beginning of spring is a special time in the region, the volcanoes and other peaks covered in much more snow than during the summer high season, more liquid in the rivers, lakes and waterfalls from winter snow-melt, and a burst of wildflowers when spring arrives.
This unique land-and-water tour includes three beautiful Andean lakes connected by four overland legs between San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile, or vice versa. From start to finish, the journey reveals mountainous landscapes in the most colorful region of the Patagonia.
How do you buy this special offer? You just need to select a trip within the selected dates and the system will automatically apply the promotion.
- Promotion starts from US$290 per person based on double room.
- 1 night in Natura Patagonia Hotel (Chile) or Puerto Blest Hotel (Argentina).
- Valid only for travel between May 2 and Sept 30, 2019.
- Valid purchase period from May 1 to Sept 30, 2019.
- Subject to availability.
- Not applicable for cyclists.
- Not combinable with other promotions or benefits.
- Available places: 200
- Does not include food (other than hotel breakfast), eco-tourism activities, or entrance to the national park (approx. US$3 per person).